Monday, July 6, 2009

Prettypretty skies.

Look at the clouds<3












So this morning was like sooo totally sucky, i 'm sooooo not a morning person man, like fuckingly serious so i ended up like having only 2-3 hours of sleep only, and i realise bad mornings totally screw my whole day up like serious shit


But thankfully the kids were like damnfucking sweetheartssss, ahhhh kids they're so damn adorableeee!! haha there're stuffs on my mind now just that i keep forgetting wht i want to post and'll everytime and there're hell loads of pics with me, and editing pics're like a hassle to me ):




Ah i'm like damn lazy to even do anything now, and today was sucha CMI day like srslyy, Bad mornings= Bad hair day= A totally fucked up day. Haha i regret having my bangs man, ahah but knowing myself, when my fringe grows longer my itchy habds would want to cut it short again. Daaammn fickle minded haha, whatever.



And i'm nt exactly supposed to be blogging now, there's some fucked up excel project that's due tmrrr but whatever, ITB is like the fuckiest module everr. I can't wait for these 2 weeks to be overrr lots of stuffs dueee soon ):



I'm seriously wondering if i should just close this blog down since i'm like damn lazy to update haha. lazy bum.



And the sky was damn gorgeous today, ahhh i just lovelovelove pretty skies, the clouds , the colours, it's just one of the little things in life that makes me happy , it makes you stop and you know take a breather from all the stuffs we're doing and getting so occupied with, be it school work or anything right?



No comments:

Post a Comment