Saturday, August 22, 2009

Everything


True friends're damn important, they know you inside out, they're just like pillars of strength tht won't crush your heart. You know all my close friends (all of you know who you are) are really everything to me now, all of you make everyday a more pleasurable day everyday. But i really don't fucking know how life will be like without all of you , more or less all of you have made an impact on my life, and even though i don't say or show it a lot , i love all of you'll for making me laugh, by being there for me, bearing with me for being the most fickle-minded person, and'll the small things<3>





I''ll be your metal heart
Soothe your sting and hurt
Be by you 24-7
I won't crash or run out on you
Beacase i won't feel any hurt

When dear heart comes back to you ( dedicated to ju )













Why can't self discipline come in bottles, i'll eat so much of it that i'll become a soilder.AND.STOP.PROCRASTINATING.

No comments:

Post a Comment