Sunday, September 27, 2009

Guilt how it just lets you have a heavy heart



Can we go eat tau huey soonnz??? haha and the you tiao that you said!


Whoa fuck i feel damn guilty now, my dad just walked in and asked
Dad: " When's your hols ending?"
Me: " Oct 19th"
Dad: "You've enough money to spend anot?"
- Then gives me fifty dollars-


Whoa i'm like damn speechless and fucking touched , like i didn't even complain to him that i dont have money ,it's always my mum i complain to haha, my dad is a man with a few words , he doesn't express his love for us like openly, typical conservative family like most s'poreans are from nowadays, like he'll express his love for us through actions or in a more materialistic way, like in a tough guy kinda manner, he always acts like he's damn heck care and'll like he'll ignore me sometimes etcetc, but deep inside i know that he really cares , and i feel guilty also cos my mum just went by and said

Mum: " eh your dad just gave you money ah?"
Me: " Yeah why?"
Mum:" You better spend the money wisely, the pocket money that he gives you and your bro, is like the hard-earned money he gt while driving the taxi today ( yeah my dad's a Part Time taxidriver)


It really sends me on one hell of a guilt trip, cos i'm not the kinda kid that they want, i don't have fantastic results, neither do i have any talent, i don't have a great personality, i don't help out ard the house much either, so it makes me feel like i really don't deserve all these at all


Okay i think the least i can do is tidy up my room ( i know this sounds stupid as compared to what i said just now) to reduce the amt of guilt i feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment