Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Shitty shit shit.




Shitty week haha ok la not so shitty. rather shitty, especially today.
My earphone suddenly stopped functioning in one ear when i was on my way to school
I felt like kicking something when i woke up.
Today and tomorrow is a 8AM day
I don't understand shit about what is taught in school especially econs
Why when shit happens everything happens all at one fucking go
And the most shitty thing today, my mum found out that 1K+ was missing from bank acc sigh fuck right, hopefully it's just some bank error or what.
I realised that i've been Mia-ing for quite some time(that's how long it feels to me though) haha i kinda like the feeling
Actually i wanted to type something else, but i don't want to end up sounding needy/pathethic/making a fuss out of something which seems insignificant to others so i'll just forget it, some other day perhaps.
Whoa i realise that all my posts sounds so angsty/negative, as compared to the past. Maybe the freshness of entering a new phase of my life is starting to wear out,or is already getting worn out, everything sure feels like a routine now.
And i've yet to update my playlist, i think i should do it now. It'll make my morning feel better later on. Maybe i'll feel like Doing a litte jiggle when i wake up later, instead of feeling like kicking something.
Sigh and on a complete irrelevant note, actually people around me've been commenting about how much i've changed and'll, and i'd be like nah you're thinking too much , but all of a sudden it just dawned upon me a few mins ago that i've changed quite a lot, just a sudden feeling, when i heard some old avril lavigne song that my brother is listening to ( all thanks to my half functioning earphone) . K that's totally random.


The flower said
"i wish i was a tree"
The tree said
"i wish i could be a different kind of tree
The cat wished
That it was a bee
The turtle wished
That it could fly
Really high into the sky
Over rooftops and then dive
Deep into the sea

If only we can be some happy soul out there in times like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment