Friday, March 5, 2010

Today

Chilling place of the day


Good song and a scratched Mp4



Similar phones


Map of Bangkok



Good stuffs



Hands<3



Cute drawing



An exit



Cloudless sky


Sign



Mailboxes



Unfinished drawing






Yeah that's about it , i feel like reading all of a sudden. I think i really should haha. hmm yeah nothing seems to be on my mind lately. That is a good thing i suppose, but i feel blank and empty. cheebye like a hollow vessel, yeah anyway today is a good day, and i hate my phone i always seem to press the wrong button and all. And siyu is going to Bangkok for a buying trip, while i'm stuck here with the 35 deg celsius weather ): . I have to get a job real soon too or else no $$ to do shit. Yeah that's the story of my life for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment