Monday, May 31, 2010

Similar contrasts.

I like colours , you like black
You like Goth metal, I like Happy catchy songs
I love meat, but you cant eat meat.
My moodswings are childish tantrums, while your moodswings makes you moody
I'm more of a dog person, while you're totally a cat person
I used to have fucking thick hair, while half your head is shaven
You like swimming, i cant swim for nuts
You love chocolate, while i think that chocolate is over-rated
You've a tad bit of OCD, I'm a messy person
I've chipped nails, and you have 2 rotten nails
I love doodling, while your stick man drawings always end up looking damn funny
You eat anything that is edible and always finish up your food, while im the picky eater.
I whine to you all the time, and you'll be the one listening
You're a left hander, while im a right
I used to be nocturnal, while you used to be an early sleeper
You love the mornings while i love the nights



History
Stationary shops and quiet bookstores
Dawn of the dead and Edward Scissorhands
Interesting Exhibitions
Photography
Long bus rides
(You know that time when we were on the bus listening to Lifehouse, you know right at the moment i really felt so damn fucking lucky to have you.)
Silence
Walking down the streets at night swinging our hands
Sunsets
Watching Big Bang theory , while you preferred How i met your mother
Talking in Retarded Voices
Just doing the simplest things and yet being happy.
Thinking of how we're gonna be like in the future
Watching a movie at least once a week


I really miss those times, the words i said yesterday i dont mean it at all, i know you wont believe me, But like ive said from the start till now all the things i've told you has been true, the things that i like, how i felt,. i've never lied to you before. Not even once. If you really do want to let go, I'm sure we'll both get over it after some time, but i really hope that you'll really believe me. And you know if being together doesnt really make you happy, then i'd rather you let go, I dont want things to be one sided no matter how bad i still want you to be by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment