Sunday, August 29, 2010

5.30 am

Fuck in can't sleep fuck fuck fuck I don't usually have sleeping problems fuckkk. You know I realized that everytime before I sleep and am in a groggy state silly thoughts always run through my head . I wish I'm not such a worry wart sometimes urghhh. Sigh . The thoughts always seem so much worst when you are in bed. Like it's all amplified in your head. Fuck I used to think people who have sleeping problems are like damn pitiful fucking sucks to be sleep deprived. I'd rather starve , at least I can still dream about food. Sleep used to come so easily to me but these few days my biological clock is back to bring fucked . And I dot know why but I feel stupider nowadays also I have no fucking idea why. Fuck I sound damn dumb saying that Wtf . K the weather seems nicer now gonna try sleeping now

No comments:

Post a Comment