Sunday, August 8, 2010

Half of a pair

















Fml my blog is like becoming some kinda cats galore.
Anyway recently theres like been a blockage to my thoughts, i just cant seem to think anymore. Fuck. Theres a mind blockage of some sort and it really suck monkey balls. Hope it really goes away soon. And i realised that i have a lot of posts saved as drafts. Most of it it's because i just cant find the words to fill this empty space. Usually on the bus, on the train, i always have the words so well rehearsed in my head. But when it comes to typing it out, its like though everything has been erased from my mind.

It feels good to blog though haha, a kinda mental release.

Recently, my grades have been like shit i'm barely passing 2 of my modules. It's time to buck up, this hols, dont wanna fucking repeat any shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment