Sunday, April 19, 2009

The day i fell in love with the beach.

I like this pic above!



  1. Ahhhh fuck my connection i can't upload picturessss!!! I hate it when that happens, ahhhh pics someother day man!! Beaches're like one of the best places to chill out , espcially at night!! Shall blog about it another day! ( ahhaha there's obviously very much proscrastination going on in my blog ahha!)

    Soooooo, like tmorrow is like the end of my loong 5 month holiday!! I still can't believe that my secondary school life has ended, damn sad! In like 4 years's over, just like that!!Haha but in a way i'm also loking foward to poly, partially cos those seniors in my school look like they're having a great time!! hahah but looks might be deceiving but i really hope not in this case ! It feel like i haven't really gotten over secondary school man haah damn i should stop living in the past!!

No comments:

Post a Comment