Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Pick-up lines

OK i shall like blog about orientation tomorrow ahhaah since it's like the usual stuffs and'll. Okkkkk so after my orienation yeah i met up with jasmine, and let's just fast forward all the way to my house's bus stop!! OK, so after several side -tracked topics and some other pretty random stuffs we decided to've a

PICKUP-LINE SHOWDOWN!!!!!!!
( WARNING!! SUPER MUSHYCHEESYLOVEYDOVEYLOVEYDOVEYKISSKISSKISS stuffs)

What i said was muchmuchmuch romantic then what jas described on her blog ok!!! And yeah i shld add that all these're all original stuffs thought up by us truly!!hahaha ok we shall begin.....

JAS:

1) Are you riding on a white stallion now cos you look like prince
charming !!


2) Do you wish to be on the Solar System? If you do, I bet you want to
be the sun cos you're so hot!

3)Are you one of those who succumb easily to peer pressure? Because
you're smoking now!! ( ahhaha!! go figure)



YANQIAN:

1) Are you from mars cos i don't remember anybody from Earth
looking as hot as you do!

2) Even if the world is dark i won't be lost cos you'll be my sun

Even if the stars refuse to shine, i won't be in the dark cos

you'll be my moon

If i'm blind i won't be scared cos your voice'll illuminate

Everything around me.
( i swear i'm having goosebumps now)

3) If i were a tree, i won't mind if my leaves wilt

I won't mind if the leaves turn yellow

It's all worth it cos the flowers i once bore put a smile on

your face.
( ahahhahaah GOSHHHHH!!!)


and now a damn classic one!.....................

4) Can you give me a glass of water, cos you're so hot you're making catch on fire!!! OMGFGF!!

ahhaahha damn funny!! So what's your fav? Yeah and jasmine, thinking back of

the stuffs i told ou at the bus stop i totally sound like some bimbo, ahhah !! the

night must be sobering me up !!


P.s shall do a proper post some other time, and'll the links and'll that too :D

No comments:

Post a Comment