Sunday, October 18, 2009

Keep an open mind





When I woke I was alive in somebody's room
I felt life and love, and hope infested my bones
Wake up you've got a lot of things to do
Wake up the sun is rising without you

When I woke my body was dyin' all over the floor
I felt apathy and hate infestin' my bones
Wake up you've got a lot of things to do
Wake up the sun is rising without you



Ah i love catchy songs. I love the night. But i can't fucking sleep. So the first day of school was pretty alright, it's kinda funny like a few days before school reopens i would be like " Eh we better go do this , do that, eat this, eat that before school reopens must enjoy first" haha making it sound like as if school's some torture house and i would be mugging my ass off or what.

No comments:

Post a Comment