Monday, December 21, 2009

Of life and death

You got wires, going in
You got wires, coming out of your skin
You got tears, making tracks
I got tears, that are scared of the facts


Running, down corridors through, automatic doors
Got to get to you, got to see this through
I see hope is here, in a plastic box
I've seen christmas lights, reflect in your eyes


I see it in your eyes, I see it in your eyes
You'll be alright


Down corridors, through automatic doors
Got to get to you, got to see this through
First night of your life, curled up on your own
Looking at you now, you would never know



I guess maybe that's how my parents felt, because i was born premature too, maybe without the running, tears and automatic doors. I don't know man, i just find death of the people i'm close to a damn motherfucking scary thing, i know it'll happen someday, when you least expect it, and to me the greatest pain a human can ever feel is to watch somebody they know regardless friend or family just slip away slowly in front of their eyes, with wires and tubes through their body, knowing that you can do no shit about anything to ease the pain. it's the worst feeling one can ever feel.

That when something like that has happened , when you hurry to the hospital, you pass strangers rushing home from work just like any other day, the blind busker belting out tunes , things that seem so insignificant on any other normal day, just seem to be more in life, because it is at that moment where you really do fucking wish with every fibre in your body that you're part of the crowd, just going home after a mundane day of work, without having to face what is ahead of you

No comments:

Post a Comment