Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Waver.

Wow i've just been going through my old posts and i realise i sound so much happier last time, and i kinda sound like a kid, i guess i'm really getting older and older , and pretty soon i'll be like an old wrinkled prune )':

And i look through my old posts and some stuffs i've said i'd be thinking 'whattttt that sounds so stupid why'd i even say that in the first place?' haha for all i know later on in June when i look back i'd be repeating the same thing to myself, about this post hah.



Staring up into the solar system
All the stars are fixed up in the sky
I just want to sparkle for a moment
Before I just fizzle out and die

I'm happy because I'm stupid
Scared of spiders, scared of flying
If I wasn't so happy
I wouldn't be so scared of dying.

No comments:

Post a Comment