Saturday, March 13, 2010

Golden eagle







Recently i cant sleep fml., my biological clock is really screwed. So i went to borders alone today after ju and cheng left and i kinda miss spending time alone though i have to say that Sad/slow songs + train rides = not a very good combination, but fate has it that my earphones died on me, yeah, i still remember getting those earphones with Madelyn haha after a fucking epic impromptu session at Starbucks, where we got to know each a little more, by bawling our eyes out. haha yeah that's one day that i'll always remember,but now things have changed for her and i'm really really happy for her <3


Yeah. so the main thing is i have to get a pair of earphones like soon, and make my new ezlink card,and get the concession pass , but that has to wait because i still have to wait for my stud to season then i can remove it or i can sweep my fringe to the other side and live with an ugly poly ezlink card for another 2 yrs. hahah just like how i live with a fucking ugly sec school ezlink and IC all these years.

No comments:

Post a Comment